Follow Me On Facebook

Friday 31 May 2013

Endless Art...

What I love about paper quilling is its unlimited creative options. Play around with the colours and techniques and you could something new everyday, for the rest of your life! I am new at this art and am still learning.....and I am hopeful this process of learning will never end. And as I am learning I am tempted to experiment as well. The creative side of me was dormant for a while now but has found vent once again. And I am loving this new me.

In this card here I made a background for the actual work with quilling strips. I interwove them to create the background. This method is not unknown but I thought applying this as the background to the actual work will be something new.




Let me know what you think about this one. And I will await suggestions.
Take care for now.

Indrani

No comments:

Post a Comment